Our high performance insulated packaging.
- Very good insulation, even with summer temperatures and long shipping times.
- Best applicable for medium to large shipments
- Various standard solutions and customization options
- Flexible inlays for easy handling
- Jute fiber core wrapped with compostable starch-based wrap
- Moisture regulating and shock absorbing
- Easy disposal in organic waste, garden or residual waste
- Numerous possible ways to reuse at home and in the garden
- Regional production in Northern Germany
Or order here your individual sample package to test our sustainable insulated packaging according to your needs.
Easy handling and space-saving storage
As part of product development, we have relied on a modular system for our sustainable insulated packaging. Fleeces and matching outer cartons are delivered by us separately and flat and can be assembled at your site as required. The handling time is only 7 seconds. One unit includes two identical sized inlays made of jute, as well as the matching outer box.
Thus, in the course of delivery, the pallet size is optimally utilized. For comparison: 66 JuteBoxes size M fit on a Euro pallet and only 20 Styrofoam boxes. This also affects the storage of the solution. The storage costs of the JuteBox are on average 0.20€ versus that of an average Styrofoam box at 0.67€.
Various standard solutions and customization options
Whether you are currently still in the planning of your shipping project or already have many years of e-commerce experience: we have various standard dimensions in the portfolio, which are always available within 3 – 5 working days.
All our solutions are also available without outer carton. In addition, we offer numerous customization options, for example in terms of size or printing.
The volumes shown are too large for your shipping project? Discover our JuteBag.
Secure shipping of your food and goods
Our high performance insulated food shipping boxes are designed to mimic synthetic materials and offer a very good performance. Even for high shipping requirements, you can ensure the safe transport of your goods. You are in need of a suitable coolant? In addition to insulated packaging, we also offer GelPacks and solutions for the use of dry ice.
Cool - Shipping refrigerated goods
Frozen - Frozen goods shipping
Get in touch
Whether you're new to refrigerated shipping in e-commerce or you've been a shipper since day one but want to optimize your process: Our team of experts will be happy to assist you. Get in touch now:
Is the solution also available without the outer carton?
- Yes, the inlays can also be supplied without the matching carton.
Do you also offer matching coolants for the insulating packaging?
- Yes, you can find an overview here.
Is it possible to customise the insulating packaging?
- Yes, we offer you the option to develop customized packaging solutions with us. You can find information about this here.
Can the boxes be tested?
- Of course we offer you the possibility to get an impression of our solutions. Please feel free to ask for a product sample.
How should the insulating packaging be disposed of?
- The JuteBox can easily be disposed of in the organic waste bin, the residual waste or on the home compost. In addition, there are numerous reuse options in the home and garden.
Is there a minimum order quantity?
- We find a solution for every shipping project. No matter whether you send 20 or 2,000 parcels a month.
How long does the insulated box keep the goods cool?
- Using suitable coolants, it maintains the desired temperature for up to 72h.
What does the insulating packaging weigh?
- Please ask us for a detailed data sheet.
Can mixed shopping baskets also be delivered?
- Yes, with the help of an intermediate layer or our JuteBag, products can also be shipped in different temperature ranges.